- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Hestra Army Leather 3-Finger Gloves Navy
Product details: Hestra Army Leather 3-Finger Gloves Navy
The Army Leather 3-Finger by Hestra is the perfect solution for all those who quickly get cold hands in a finger glove, but also don't want to wear a mitten.
This robust model is best suited for all deep snow freaks, as the glove has a long cuff that can be pulled all the way closed at the end so that no snow can get inside.
The inner lining is removable and washable at 40 °C, high-quality goatskin on the palm ensures a good grip and hard-wearing Triton polyamide fabric makes the Army Leather 3-finger glove from Hestra particularly durable.
• Eagle Grip
• Snow lock with Velcro closure
• Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Triton
• Palm: Proofed Army leather-goat leather
• Insulation: Fiberfill
Outer fabrics: 100 % polyamide
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % polyester
Palm coating: 100 % leather; contains non-textile parts of animal origin