Product details: Elan Ripstick Tour 94 W + Marker Alpinist 8 incl Stoppers + Fell 22/23 Skitouring Skis with Bindings
Elan Ripstick 94 W packs a ton of punch in a considerably lightweight package. It is the ultimate freeride set up for the softest, deepest conditions to the most variable, mixed terrain found on the mountain. Sitting pretty at a versatile 94 mm waist, it’s wide enough to handle powder, yet narrow enough to lay trenches on the groomers.
Upgraded with Elan’s most advanced asymmetrical technology, Amphibio Carbon Line, carbon rods are inserted into the extremely lightweight wood core for an exceptionally damp and stable platform that is amplified with strategically placed carbon reinforcements over the edges of the skis to power every turn with precision and perfection. Get ready for silky smooth performance across the entire mountain.
• Most versatile footprint
• Better Flotation
• Excellent Edge Grip
• Versatile Turn Entry & Exit
• Playful Rebound
• Light Weight
• Laminated Woodcore
• Carbon Bridge Technology
• 360° Sidewall
• Profile: Amphibio
Carbon Bridge Technology, is a revolutionary solution where a single carbon rod placed on the upper part of the ski, provides stability, dampening, and vibration absorption through the tip.
360° Sidewall is a unique and effective sidewall solution to maximize performance while keeping the weight low. Pyramidal shaped sidewall are positioned throughout the whole body of the ski, to increase vibration absorption and high-speed stability.
Amphibio technology is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip and stability - while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
Tip-to-Tail Laminated Woodcore
This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions.
Carbon is a lightweight and strong material that provides additional support and reinforcement in the part where needed the most.
+ Marker Alpinist 8 Touring Bindings incl Stoppers
The ultra-light pin binding Marker Alpinist 8 offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38 mm drill pattern.
The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and integrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode.
Very practical: Alpinist allows a +/- 7.5 mm heel adjustment to suit various sole/boot lengths!
• DIN Range: 3-8
• Rec. driver weight max.: 110 kg
• Front jaws: PinTech
• Step-in heel: Alpinist Heel
• Possible length adjustment: +/- 7,5mm
• Weight: 245 g
• Material: Forged aluminium, carbon, glass fibre reinforced polyamide
Alpinist heel offers a 15 mm heel adjustment range (from -7.5 mm to +7,5 mm).
Climbing Aids Alpinist
Neutral walking mode and two climbing aids offering 5° and 9°. The fast shift mode enables quick shifting between 0° and 9° without the need to rotate the heel.
Anti Ice Pads
Anti Ice Pads in the base of toe and heel (if no brake is installed) to prevent icing in critical areas
Carbon Reinforced Toe & Heel
Carbon reinforced toe and heel material for improved strength and reduced weight.
• Heel housing and shoe mount: Easy adjustment to the sole length
• Wide bore pattern with 38 mm: For such a light binding in this category, the power transmission is excellent
• Active length compensation: Up to 4 mm during ski flex
• Lightweight Alpinist brake
• Extremely easy to use, ultra-light at just 90 g
• Optical entry aid: Integrated rubber pads make it easier to get on
• Ultralight construction: carbon-reinforced double-spring toe piece
• Crampon-compatible, compatible with Kingpin crampons
• 15 mm length-adjustable: for maximum length adjustment
• Integrated elastomers as an optical step-in aid make it easier to step in
• Anti-ice pads prevent icing on the toe and heel section
• Only 245 g weight due to ultra-light construction
• Easy-to-use climbing aid (0°, 5° and 9°)
• 0°-climbing mode especially for long, flat ascents
• Fast-shift mode for extra-fast adjustment of the climbing aid
• Simple crampon mounting. Crampons are available in four widths
• Optimum power transmission thanks to a 38 mm hole pattern
• Maximum stiffness thanks to carbon-reinforced components in the toe piece
• Length compensation when the ski flexes (Skiflex)
• Quick, uncomplicated switching between uphill and downhill mode
+ Elan Ripstick Skins