Product details: Black Diamond Cirque 78 20/21
The lightest mountaineering and fitness touring ski, the Black Diamond Cirque 78 is sleek and slim, with a 78-mm waist and an ultralight weight. Race ready, the Cirque 78’s ultralight pre-preg carbon fiber layup and engineered paulownia wood core add dampness while the partial ABS sidewall construction keeps the skis hyper-light.
Responsive with a balanced flex and torsional stiffness, the Cirque 78 maintains precise edge control while carving down steep faces. The ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure when gunning for the summit.
The tip is notched to allow for a variety of lightweight skin attachment methods.
• Technical 78-mm waist with an all-conditions tip rise and tail
• Ultralight Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers a damp, smooth ride with torsional stiffness and balanced flex
• Engineered paulownia wood core
• 5 mm beveled partial ABS sidewalls with semi-cap construction
• ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
• Tip notch for multiple skin attachment methods
• Titanal binding mounting plate
• Optimal use: 20% soft snow/80% hard snow
Reference Length 169 cm
- Uphill Performance
- Freeride / Tour