Product details: ATK Kuluar 12 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Black / Darkblue
The name for this model from ATK comes from the french word "Couloir". The Kuluar 12 is made for many meters of altitude, steep ascents and descents.
The binding itself impresses with a perfect combination of many technical details and low weight: classic front part with ATK's "Easy Entry" geometry, U-spring back part with ski stopper and fixed vertical Z-value and variably adjustable horizontal Z-value.
• Fixed vertical Z-value 12 and variably adjustable horizontal Z-value 6-12
• Three different walking positions (Flat, +29 mm, +30 mm, +43 mm)
• Length compensation by integrated damping spring
• 20 mm adjustment range
• Material: 7075 aircraft aluminum manufactured
According to manufacturer bindings are ideal for:
75 - 102 mm ski waist
800 - 1500 g ski weight
Skiers weight 50 - 90 kg
Elastic Response System
Skis flex when compressed or while jumping, thanks to Elastic Response System the heel piece slides towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
- Safeguards the natural flexibility of skis.
- Enhanced release mechanism in the event of falls.
- Reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
Please note: your stoppers size should be the next bigger one, depending on your skis´ waist (E.g.: waist 100mm -> 102mm stoppers).
The “size” selection refers to the stoppers' width.