The iconic leather boots from Kavat acquire a patina of charm and history over time – and can become long-time loyal companions with a little love, a damp cloth and Kavat Eco Wax.
- - 10 %newKavatTöre 2.0 Winter Boots Reddish Brown MenMSRP 259,95 €233,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM42,043,044,045,046,0
- - 13 %newKavatNyhammar EP Winter Boots Black MenMSRP 239,95 €209,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM41,042,046,0
- - 13 %newKavatNyhammar EP Winter Boots Reddish Brown MenMSRP 239,95 €209,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM41,042,043,044,045,0
- - 10 %newKavatBodas 2.0 EP Winter Boots Light Brown WomenMSRP 219,95 €197,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM37,039,040,041,0
- - 10 %newKavatBodas 2.0 EP Winter Boots Black WomenMSRP 219,95 €197,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM37,038,040,041,042,0
- - 10 %newKavatTöre 2.0 Winter Boots BlackMSRP 259,95 €233,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM37,038,039,040,041,0
- newKavatDjura WB Slippers Off White59,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM38,039,040,041,042,0
- newKavatDjura WB Slippers Grey59,95 €Available Sizes:EU | CM38,039,040,041,042,0
- - 33 %KavatDundret Winter Boots Light Brown WomenMSRP 299,95 €199,90 €Available Sizes:EU | CM37,0
- - 33 %KavatDundret Winter Boots Black WomenMSRP 299,95 €199,90 €Available Sizes:EU | CM36,0
Why is Kavat a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Swedish brand Kavat focus on sustainability runs through all levels of the company, from materials and production to packaging and transport. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Kavat stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production
- Kavat upholds high animal welfare standards
Kavat: Eco-friendly footwear
Kavat has always pursued the development of new environmentally friendly components for the footwear industry. For the brand founded in Sweden, sustainability means a holistic approach: Sustainable materials, sustainable production and durable products. The company uses environmentally friendly SEBS rubber, GOTS certified cotton and primarily leather manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Tanning is necessary for leather, because otherwise it will rot and putrefy. The tanning process also makes leather versatile and – most importantly – robust, and thus durable. Kavat further contributes to sustainability by using recycled and semi-recycled materials, such as leftovers or scrap leather, some of which are from previous collections. Customers can extend the life cycle of their shoes by using Repair and Pre-Loved, a repair service that can be booked directly through Kavat. They can also purchase used or refurbished shoes.