- - 50 %HaglöfsBetula Hood Fleece Jacket Concrete / Magnetite MenMSRP 129,95 €64,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Rugged Pants Magnetite MenMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsTouring Mid Fleece Jacket Dark Ocean WomenMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Fuse Pants Dark Ocean MenMSRP 89,95 €44,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Mid Comp Hood Fleece Jacket Maui Blue / Dark Ocean WomenMSRP 149,95 €74,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Tech T-Shirt Maui Blue WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M. Rugged Pants Maui Blue / Dark Ocean WomenMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Shield Hood Windbreaker Soft Orange / Flame Orange WomenMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsRidge Tank Top Flame Orange WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Tech T-Shirt Flame Orange WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Fuse Shorts Dark Ocean MenMSRP 69,95 €34,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Tech T-Shirt Dark Ocean WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M Mimic Hood Insulation Jacket Stone Grey WomenMSRP 239,95 €119,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsMirre Mid Top Pullover Flame Orange WomenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €
- - 50 %HaglöfsL.I.M. Fuse Pants Stone Grey WomenMSRP 89,95 €44,95 €
Why is Haglöfs a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Haglöfs' Vision: #1 Responsible Outdoor Performance Brand. The Swedish company has set itself high sustainability targets for the journey to that goal. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Haglöfs stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production
- Haglöfs has been climate neutral since 2021
Climate neutral - but Haglöfs had to “cheat” to get there
Haglöfs joins the growing number of companies referring to themselves as “climate neutral” and is pursuing an ambitious climate strategy: reduce emissions by 50% over the next 10 years and reach net zero by 2030, while taking full responsibility for the remaining emissions along the way - in other words, unavoidable emissions are offset by funding certified environmental protection projects. In addition to climate neutrality, Haglöfs has set itself high sustainability goals with their commitment focusing on three areas: A Life Well Lived, One Planet Production and Our People. Haglöfs produces high-quality outdoor clothing designed to last. This is done by consistently selecting the best materials with the lowest impact on the environment, whether recycled, organic, bluesign or RDS certified. Not only that, Haglöfs strives to make a positive impact on the people who work for the Swedish company and on the outdoor sports community.
HAGLÖFS stands for modern & timeless design
However, Haglöfs' outdoor apparel is not only functional, high-quality and sustainable, but is also characterized by its modern, timeless designs. At the same time, it is particularly important for the Swedish company to keep the "classics" of their collections up-to-date by integrating the latest innovations and adding some new details. In this context, Haglöfs also places a special emphasis on the life span of the products, which is being improved constantly.
Haglöfs has already received numerous awards in the areas of design, innovation and sustainability, and was even voted the most sustainable brand of the year in Sweden in 2015. Taking a closer look at the sustainability-strategies and long-term goals of the company, this is by no means surprising. Social and ecological responsibility are at the center of the developmental strategy at Haglöfs. The ecological footprint of each product is analyzed in detail and constantly improved. To just name one of many examples: Since 2016, Haglöfs has only been using fairly gained downs, which are obtained as a by-commodity of food production.