The brand stands for state-of-the-art cycling and ski helmets, sunglasses and sports glasses and innovative protectors and uncompromising protection. As a company, Alpina has set itself one goal: the maximum reduction of CO2 emissions.
- - 40 %newAlpinaNarkoja Goggle Black99,95 €59,95 €
- newAlpinaGranby QV Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Matt / Mirror Lightgold199,95 €
- newAlpinaScarabeo Jr. Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Lightblue / Orange Kids29,95 €
- newAlpinaPiney Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Blue / Orange Kids19,95 €
- newAlpinaScarabeo Jr. Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Neon / Orange Kids29,95 €
- newAlpinaPiney Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Lime / Orange Kids19,95 €
- - 17 %newAlpinaScarabeo Jr. Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black / Mirror Gold Kids59,95 €49,95 €
- - 17 %newAlpinaEstetica Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Pearlwhite / Mirror Orange119,95 €99,95 €
- newAlpinaPiney Ski-/Snowboard Goggles White / Orange Kids19,95 €
- - 44 %newAlpinaBiom Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt89,95 €49,95 €
- - 25 %newAlpinaJump 2.0 Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White Matt / Silber199,95 €149,95 €
- newAlpinaPiney Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Rose / Rose / Orange Kids19,95 €
- - 42 %newAlpinaNarkoja Q Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black / Rosa119,95 €69,95 €
- - 25 %newAlpinaScarabeo Jr. V Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Neon / Clear Kids79,95 €59,95 €
- newAlpinaNakiska Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Matt / Clear49,95 €
- newAlpinaDouble Jack Mag Q Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Matt199,95 €
- newAlpinaDouble Jack Mag Q Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Moon Grey199,95 €
- newAlpinaPheos S V Ski-/Snowboard Goggles White / Mirror Blue129,95 €
- newAlpinaEstetica Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black / Moongrey / Mirror Green119,95 €
- newAlpinaDouble Jack Mag Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Goggles White / Orange169,95 €
- newAlpinaSnow Tour Helmet White-Blue Matt149,95 €
- newAlpinaSnow Tour Helmet Black-Red Matt149,95 €
- newAlpinaGems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt159,95 €
- newAlpinaGems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White Matt159,95 €
- newAlpinaGems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Moon Grey / Matt159,95 €
- newAlpinaSnow Tour Helmet Red-Blue Matt149,95 €
- - 44 %newAlpinaBiom Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White Matt89,95 €49,95 €
- - 27 %newAlpinaJump 2.0 QV Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt / Gold299,95 €219,95 €
- newAlpinaGrand Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White / Prosecco Matt Women99,95 €
- newAlpinaZupo Visor Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Charcoal / Neon Matt Kids139,95 €
- newAlpinaGrand Jr Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Charcoal / Neon Yellow Kids89,95 €
- - 25 %newAlpinaJump 2.0 Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt / Rot199,95 €149,95 €
- newAlpinaZupo Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Disney Set Cars Kids89,95 €
- newAlpinaCarat LX Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Patchwork Flower Kids69,95 €
- newAlpinaGrand Jr Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Neon Yellow Kids89,95 €
- - 23 %newAlpinaGrand Lavalan Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt129,95 €99,95 €
Why is Alpina a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Since 1980, the family-run company based in Sulzemoos has been setting trends in the areas of design, fashion and lifestyle. Experiencing the joy of sport together - this is at the heart of Alpina's brand message, but also responsible action. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Alpina is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain and follows responsible purchasing practices
- The company pursues environmentally friendly, resource-saving production and uses alternatives to plastic.
- The company runs its own production facility and has production mainly in the EU with short transport routes
Made to inspire.
In order to ensure uncompromising safety, it is not possible to do without the use of plastics according to the current state of development. However, Alpina is working on "designing safety products that can be made from regenerative, natural or recycled raw materials" - such as the Prolan back protector made from sheep's wool. The company is building on this technical development and we will gradually introduce further products that are sustainable and leave as small ecological footprint as possible. To achieve this, Alpina relies on its own production in Germany: a large part of the products are developed at the company headquarters in Sulzemoos and produced in Bavaria. "Made in Germany" is an important concern for Alpina. On the one hand, to ensure product quality and, on the other, to strengthen Germany as a place to work. Innovative, responsibly manufactured helmets, protectors and goggles - so that every athlete can concentrate fully on the sporting moment.
FROM SUBSIDIARY TO PIONEER - MADE IN GERMANY
Founded in 1980 as a subsidiary of the successful sports eyewear manufacturer Uvex, Alpina stands for state-of-the-art and innovative eyewear and helmets for cycling and winter sports.
ALPINA SKI HELMETS - ESSENTIAL PROTECTION, BUT WITH COMFORT
On the slopes, a helmet is essential for your protection and Alpina's standard for safety is unparalleled. Robust shells and shock-absorbing materials form the basic formula, to which in-house improvements are always added to ensure quality standards are always exceeded. Nothing wobbles or pinches, because perfect ergonomics and comfort are a must for Alpina.
In addition, there are the visor helmets with which Alpina optimally protects your eyes while skiing and ensures the best visibility with proven technologies such as Quattroflex, Varioflex and many more.
ALPINA SKI GOGGLES – PERFECT VIEW, WITHOUT PINCHING OR FOGGING UP
Due to the reflections of the sun's rays in the snow, your eyes are faced with extreme conditions. Alpina's ski goggles all provide 100 % protection from UV rays, and various in-house technologies ensure that you see better and more during your snow adventures. Blinding rays of light are reflected back, and contrast is increased in dim conditions. Of course, comfort is not neglected: With integrated ventilation, fogging of the lenses is effectively prevented and the frames are designed in such a way that the glasses fit perfectly without causing pressure points.No shifting, no fogging up, no pinching - these are Alpina's goals.
ALPINA BIKE HELMETS - SAFETY WITH A GOOD FIT
What applies to the slopes also applies to the road and trail: for the best safety, a helmet is a must. Alpina ensures with specially developed technologies not only that your bike helmet protects you perfectly, but also fits well, is lightweight and always well ventilated.
Proper fit is not only important for your comfort, but also for safety. The adjustment system Custom Fit at the back of the head always ensures an optimal fit for all head shapes, both for children and adults.
ALPINA SUNGLASSES - CLEAR VISION AND THE RIGHT FIT FOR EVERYONE
No matter the weather, Alpina offers eyewear that always ensures clear vision. The family-run company's lens technologies lead the market and give your eyes the protection they deserve from light rays, wind and flies. No two faces are alike, yet Alpina manages to create glasses that fit everyone. With height-adjustable temples, deformable nose pieces and flexible frames, you'll find your perfect pair of glasses whether you're biking or climbing in the mountains.
ALPINA PROTECTORS - COMFORTABLE AND SAFE ON THE DESCENT
In addition to protecting your head and eyes, Alpina is also dedicated to protecting your spine. The protectors are lightweight, elastic, breathable and comfortable during your skiing and snowboarding adventures.