The brand stands for state-of-the-art cycling and ski helmets, sunglasses and sports glasses and innovative protectors and uncompromising protection. As a company, Alpina has set itself one goal: the maximum reduction of CO2 emissions.
- - 30 %AlpinaGems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black MattMSRP 169,95 €118,95 €Available Sizes:5559
- - 30 %AlpinaJump 2.0 Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White Matt / SilberMSRP 199,95 €139,95 €Available Sizes:54
- - 30 %AlpinaDouble Jack Planet Q-Lite Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Sand Matt / GreenMSRP 139,95 €97,95 €One size
- - 30 %AlpinaZupo Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Disney Set Cars KidsMSRP 89,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:5255
- - 30 %AlpinaGems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Moon Grey / MattMSRP 169,95 €118,95 €Available Sizes:5559
- - 67 %AlpinaParsena Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Denim Grey MattMSRP 149,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:56
- - 44 %AlpinaSmash 2.0 Ski-/Snowboard Goggles Black Blue / HM BlueMSRP 79,95 €44,95 €One size
- - 38 %AlpinaProlan Vest Protection Dark Grey WomenMSRP 159,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:XSSML
- - 30 %AlpinaAlbona Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Blue-Neon-Yellow MattMSRP 119,95 €83,95 €Available Sizes:5761
- - 38 %AlpinaProlan Vest Protection Dark Grey MenMSRP 159,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:MXL
- - 30 %AlpinaGrand Lavalan Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White MattMSRP 139,95 €97,95 €Available Sizes:61
- - 30 %AlpinaZupo Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Disney Set Frozen II KidsMSRP 89,95 €62,95 €Available Sizes:52
- - 50 %AlpinaHawkeye S Sunglasses Tuquoise Matt / Q-Lite GreenMSRP 119,95 €59,95 €One size
- - 50 %AlpinaHawkeye S Sunglasses Black Matt / Q-Lite BronceMSRP 119,95 €59,95 €One size
- - 50 %AlpinaMitzo Sunglasses FCB White Matt KidsMSRP 19,95 €9,95 €One size
- AlpinaIdol Bike Helmet Mojave Sand Matt119,95 €Available Sizes:59
- AlpinaMythos 3.0 LE Bike Helmet Dark / Silver Matt99,95 €Available Sizes:57
- AlpinaKamloop Bike Helmet Black Matt99,95 €Available Sizes:555964
- AlpinaKamloop Bike Helmet White Matt99,95 €Available Sizes:5559
- AlpinaXimo Bike Helmet Disney Rapunzel Gloss Kids49,95 €Available Sizes:4951
- - 50 %AlpinaFlexxy Cool Kids I Sunglasses Black-Neon KidsMSRP 24,95 €12,45 €One size
- newAlpinaKamloop Bike Helmet Michael Cina White Gloss99,95 €Available Sizes:5559
- newAlpinaCarapax 2.0 Bike Helmet Michael Cina Wh Gloss139,95 €Available Sizes:57
- newAlpinaCarapax 2.0 Bike Helmet Michael Cina Blk Matt139,95 €Available Sizes:57
- - 68 %AlpinaDownhill Comp Helmet WhiteMSRP 189,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:52
- - 20 %AlpinaComox Bike Helmet Coffe / Grey MattMSRP 149,95 €119,95 €Available Sizes:5762
- - 25 %AlpinaParana Bike Helmet Pastel Green Matt WomenMSRP 79,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:56
- - 17 %AlpinaIdol Bike Helmet Black MattMSRP 119,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:5659
- - 29 %AlpinaCarapax Jr. Bike Helmet Indigo Matt KidsMSRP 69,95 €49,95 €Available Sizes:56
- - 33 %AlpinaComox Bike Helmet Black MattMSRP 149,95 €99,95 €Available Sizes:5762
- - 14 %AlpinaCarapax Jr. Bike Helmet Black / Neon / Yellow KidsMSRP 69,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:56
- - 20 %AlpinaXimo Bike Helmet FCB Matt KidsMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:4951
- - 20 %AlpinaMythos 3.0 L.E. Bike Helmet Indigo MattMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:57
- - 21 %AlpinaRootage Bike Helmet Dirtblue MatteMSRP 189,95 €149,95 €Available Sizes:5762
- - 67 %AlpinaCheos SL incl. Choes SL Chin Guard Helmet Black / WhiteMSRP 179,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:565961
- AlpinaCarapax Jr. Bike Helmet Peach Matt Kids69,95 €Available Sizes:56
- - 50 %AlpinaCarat LE Visor HM Helmet Black / Red Matt KidsMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €Available Sizes:52
- - 50 %AlpinaCarat Le Visor HM Helmet Nightblue / D-Matt KidsMSRP 139,95 €69,95 €Available Sizes:52
- - 50 %AlpinaDownhill Chin Guard ProtectionMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €One size
- - 50 %AlpinaBiom Ski-/Snowboard Helmet White MattMSRP 89,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:54
- - 50 %AlpinaFlexxy Youth HR Sunglasses Blue Lime MattMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €One size
- AlpinaMythos 3.0 LE Bike Helmet Black99,95 €Available Sizes:5762
- - 50 %AlpinaRam Sunglasses Olive Matt / Q-Lite GoldMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €One size
- AlpinaXimo Bike Helmet Jungle Book Gloss Kids49,95 €Available Sizes:49
- - 50 %AlpinaBonfire Sunglasses Cool Grey Matt / Q-Lite SilverMSRP 79,95 €39,95 €One size
- - 50 %AlpinaBiom Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black MattMSRP 89,95 €44,95 €Available Sizes:54
- - 20 %AlpinaXimo Bike Helmet Frozen II Gloss KidsMSRP 49,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:49
- - 20 %AlpinaGarbanzo Bike Helmet Coffee / Grey MattMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:61
- - 20 %AlpinaKamloop Bike Helmet Black Neon / Yellow MattMSRP 99,95 €79,95 €Available Sizes:555964
- AlpinaCarapax Jr. Bike Helmet Dove Blue / Grey Matt Kids69,95 €Available Sizes:56
- newAlpinaCarapax Jr. Bike Helmet Michael Cina Bk Matt Kids74,95 €Available Sizes:56
Why is Alpina a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Since 1980, the family-run company based in Sulzemoos has been setting trends in the areas of design, fashion and lifestyle. Experiencing the joy of sport together - this is at the heart of Alpina's brand message, but also responsible action. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Alpina is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain and follows responsible purchasing practices
- The company pursues environmentally friendly, resource-saving production and uses alternatives to plastic.
- The company runs its own production facility and has production mainly in the EU with short transport routes
Made to inspire.
In order to ensure uncompromising safety, it is not possible to do without the use of plastics according to the current state of development. However, Alpina is working on "designing safety products that can be made from regenerative, natural or recycled raw materials" - such as the Prolan back protector made from sheep's wool. The company is building on this technical development and we will gradually introduce further products that are sustainable and leave as small ecological footprint as possible. To achieve this, Alpina relies on its own production in Germany: a large part of the products are developed at the company headquarters in Sulzemoos and produced in Bavaria. "Made in Germany" is an important concern for Alpina. On the one hand, to ensure product quality and, on the other, to strengthen Germany as a place to work. Innovative, responsibly manufactured helmets, protectors and goggles - so that every athlete can concentrate fully on the sporting moment.
FROM SUBSIDIARY TO PIONEER - MADE IN GERMANY
Founded in 1980 as a subsidiary of the successful sports eyewear manufacturer Uvex, Alpina stands for state-of-the-art and innovative eyewear and helmets for cycling and winter sports.
ALPINA SKI HELMETS - ESSENTIAL PROTECTION, BUT WITH COMFORT
On the slopes, a helmet is essential for your protection and Alpina's standard for safety is unparalleled. Robust shells and shock-absorbing materials form the basic formula, to which in-house improvements are always added to ensure quality standards are always exceeded. Nothing wobbles or pinches, because perfect ergonomics and comfort are a must for Alpina.
In addition, there are the visor helmets with which Alpina optimally protects your eyes while skiing and ensures the best visibility with proven technologies such as Quattroflex, Varioflex and many more.
ALPINA SKI GOGGLES – PERFECT VIEW, WITHOUT PINCHING OR FOGGING UP
Due to the reflections of the sun's rays in the snow, your eyes are faced with extreme conditions. Alpina's ski goggles all provide 100 % protection from UV rays, and various in-house technologies ensure that you see better and more during your snow adventures. Blinding rays of light are reflected back, and contrast is increased in dim conditions. Of course, comfort is not neglected: With integrated ventilation, fogging of the lenses is effectively prevented and the frames are designed in such a way that the glasses fit perfectly without causing pressure points.No shifting, no fogging up, no pinching - these are Alpina's goals.
ALPINA BIKE HELMETS - SAFETY WITH A GOOD FIT
What applies to the slopes also applies to the road and trail: for the best safety, a helmet is a must. Alpina ensures with specially developed technologies not only that your bike helmet protects you perfectly, but also fits well, is lightweight and always well ventilated.
Proper fit is not only important for your comfort, but also for safety. The adjustment system Custom Fit at the back of the head always ensures an optimal fit for all head shapes, both for children and adults.
ALPINA SUNGLASSES - CLEAR VISION AND THE RIGHT FIT FOR EVERYONE
No matter the weather, Alpina offers eyewear that always ensures clear vision. The family-run company's lens technologies lead the market and give your eyes the protection they deserve from light rays, wind and flies. No two faces are alike, yet Alpina manages to create glasses that fit everyone. With height-adjustable temples, deformable nose pieces and flexible frames, you'll find your perfect pair of glasses whether you're biking or climbing in the mountains.
ALPINA PROTECTORS - COMFORTABLE AND SAFE ON THE DESCENT
In addition to protecting your head and eyes, Alpina is also dedicated to protecting your spine. The protectors are lightweight, elastic, breathable and comfortable during your skiing and snowboarding adventures.