- newVaudeQimsa Softshell II Pants Black / Black Men159,95 €
- newVaudeMinaki Pants Dark Sea Women159,95 €
- newVaudeWintry Pants Dark Sea Kids79,95 €
- newVaudeAll Year Moab II Zip-Off Pants Black Men179,95 €
- newVaudeQimsa Softshell II Pants Dark Oak Men159,95 €
- newMalojaMontunellaM. Pants Rosewood Women119,95 €
- newMalojaGlenoM. Pants Moonless Men194,95 €
- - 50 %NorrønaFjørå Flex1 Pants Tourmaline WomenMSRP 198,95 €99,45 €
- - 50 %FoxFlexair Pants BRK MenMSRP 129,95 €64,95 €
- - 50 %SchöffelMoldavia Pants Black WomenMSRP 89,95 €44,95 €
- - 50 %FoxWomens Ranger Pants BRK WomenMSRP 99,95 €49,95 €
MTB pants have particularly robust properties and are specially designed for mountain biking. We offer different types of pants from high-quality brands, so that there is a suitable MTB pants for every mountain biker. Check out our full range of high quality mountain bike pants now!
What are mountainbike pants?
Mountain bike pants have special equipment or particularly robust properties and thus support the mountain biker during the ride. Part of the equipment can be seat pads, knee pads, protectors for the legs and other details. In addition, there are mountain bike pants also in a windproof or quick-drying version, so that you do not have to do without your bike even in bad weather.
With us you will also find mountain bike pants in different leg lengths and fits. So you can choose between short bike shorts or longer pants, but also between bib shorts and baggy shorts. Bib shorts have a tighter fit, while baggy shorts are cut looser.
Find the right product
With a wide range of pants models, it is not always easy to find the right mountain bike pants. Each MTB pants have different properties and therefore different qualities. We make it easy for you to decide on the next MTB pants.
Weatherproof mountainbike pants
If you want to ride your e-bike or normal bike in the great outdoors even in bad weather, we recommend our wind-resistant and quick-drying mountain bike pants. These give you reliable protection from the wind and should it rain, the pants are dry again in no time.
With or without inner shorts?
Many mountain bike pants have a removable inner pants with integrated seat pad. This pad absorbs shocks and vibrations and thus provides more seating comfort, especially on uneven surfaces.
However, an inner pant is not mandatory for mountain biking - so you can also get creative and swap the inner pants for bike shorts, which also has padding.
The right cushioning
If you want to be protected against all impacts and have a comfortable seat on the bike, thick seat pads are recommended. However, these also restrict the freedom of movement a little. In contrast, very thin or no pads you have high freedom of movement, but a lower seating comfort.
Pants with protectors
Especially on very uneven or particularly sporty routes, it is not wrong to get a pair of mountain bike pants with built-in protectors. These dampen the impact in the event of a fall and provide additional protection for the buttocks, hips, thighs and other vulnerable parts of the body.
Pants for downhill and FR use
In the downhill and FR (FreeRide tours) mountain bike pants should be made of a very robust and durable material, but at the same time offer sufficient freedom of movement. For example, good downhill pants have a stretch insert over the buttocks, pre-shaped knee sections and sufficient space for the use of protectors.
Not absolutely necessary for downhill and FR are seat pads or inner shorts, because you do not sit during the ride for the most part. Therefore, it is also not common that mountain bike pants for this area have an inner pant and seat pad.
For the sake of our customers and the environment, we want to be transparent about the sustainability of our products. That's why we've also classified our pants into different sustainability categories. We tell you what some of the categories mean.
· Fair Wear: This seal denotes controlled trade, whereby producers receive a minimum price for their products. The price is determined beforehand by a fair trade organization.
· Bluesign: The seal pays special attention to aspects of textile safety. All articles that are processed to at least 90% in certified factories are allowed to carry the Bluesign seal.
· PFC-free: PFC stands for a dirt- and water-repellent impregnation without fluorocarbon compounds. These compounds are considered harmful to the environment and to health. PFC-free products, on the other hand, do not release any harmful compounds.
Do you have any questions about our pants or other bike clothing from Sport Conrad? Then feel free to contact us via our contact form! We will be happy to help you.