Product details: Salewa Vega Climbing Helmet Grey / Camo
The Vega is a lightweight, comfortable helmet by Salewa with uncompromising safety and a great fit.
The inner shell made of EPP (expanded polypropylene) is highly energy-absorbent and protects against multiple impacts - both from falling rocks and ice chunks, as well as in the case of a fall.
The ventilation openings allow optimal ventilation. Thanks to the adjustment wheel and the easy-to-adjust chin strap, the helmet can be optimally adapted to any head shape. Furthermore, you can attach a headlamp to the integrated fastening option and the removable padding is easily washable.
• Efficient protection against knocks and bumps at low weight
• Inner-shell element made of expanded polypropylene (EPP) give resistance to multiple impacts
• Great fit and light weight makes for maximum wearability and comfort
• Ensures excellent ventilation through numerous vents and reduced padding
• The adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy adaptation of the helmet
• Integrated attachment for headlamp
• Easy to clean, removable and washable padding
Certifications: EN 12492, UIAA 106
Helmet construction: Inmold
Weight: 250 g (S/M)
Material: PC, EPS, EPP
S/M = ( 53 - 59 cm )
L/XL = ( 59 - 63 cm)