Patagonia Hampi Rock Pants Black Women
Product details: Patagonia Hampi Rock Pants Black Women
The airy, breathable Patagonia Hampi Rock Pants for women are ideal for your leisure and outdoor activities such as hiking. The combination of hemp, recycled polyester and elastane keeps you cool on hot days and gives you maximum freedom of movement and long-lasting comfort.
The soft waistband with drawcord and the flat slit pockets are designed in such a way that they won't bother you, even under a climbing harness. In addition, the tapered legs of the Patagonia Hampi Rock Pants for women ensure that you always have a clear view of your feet. For extra ventilation, you can simply push up the legs.
• Abrasion resistant and stretchy
• Soft, high-stretch waistband and lay-flat drawstring
• Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags
• Right pocket features a soft-catch internal mesh-pocket envelope to secure valuables
• Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs
• Proportion of recycled fabric
• MiDori bioSoft impregnation
• HeiQ Pure odour inhibitor
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
Body: 53 % hemp, 44 % polyester, 3 % elastane
Waistband: 85 % polyester, 15 % elastane