La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX® Mountaineering Boots Men
The La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX® is a lightweight and flexible mountaineering boot particularly suitable for alpine hiking, technical approach routes and as work shoes for mountain guides and rescuers.
• Top snow gaiter
• Low density polyurethane, anti-shock midsole: reduces impact with the ground during walking and promotes prolonged used of the product. It keeps the characteristics unchanged over time
• Anti-impact rubber protection at the toe and heel
• Lacing up to the toe for maximum volume adjustment
• 3D Flex System that facilitates mobility of the ankle to facilitate precise support on rough terrain
• Thermo Tech Injection a thermo plastic covering over-injected on the abrasion resistant uppers to minimize seams and keep weight to a minimum
• Tongue Integrated into the uppers made of soft stretch fabric for maximum comfort
• Ergonomic shape with very compact external volumes and enveloping fit
• Low volume, La Sportiva Cube Sole by Vibram®
• Uppers: abrasion resistant fabric + ThermoTech Injection
• Linings: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
• Lasting board: 4 mm PPE with increased thickness on middle zone
• Midsole: Low density polyurethane + Protective PU Skin and rear TPU insert for crampon
• Patent: registered design
Your guarantee of highest quality and maximum protection even in the most extreme weather. Which is why on professional expeditions to the coldest and wettest regions on earth, Gore-Tex® fabrics are the products of choice. The Gore-Tex® product control program guarantees the performance not only of the Gore-Tex® fabric but of all finished Gore-Tex® outerwear made by manufacturing partners. The results are strict performance and manufacturing standards for all Gore-Tex® garments – and the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™.
3D Flex System
An innovative multidirectional hinge on the upper allows the ankle to make the most of its natural characteristics without losing stability.
Impact Brake System
The innovative system is applied to the sole to absorb negative ground impact, help traction and improve grip downhill. Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact.
The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.
Wir Denken Um