Product details: Deuter Exosphere 0° SL Synthetics sleeping bag Graphite / Mango Women
The Deuter Exosphere 0° SL synthetic fiber sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers looking for comfort and an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio. Elastic chamber seams keep the sleeping bag close to the body, which can be stretched by 25% in width for extra freedom of movement.
At the same time, it warms up quickly because the sleeper doesn't have to heat much air. The 360-degree fill provides the security of being able to turn while you sleep without freezing. The contour hood reliably wraps the head, and the raised foot area fits perfectly. New fabrics ensure a comfortable and quiet sleeping environment.
• Dryzone: a water-repellent cover fabric protects the head and foot area from moisture when they come into contact with the damp tent wall.
• Ergofoot: The raised footwell provides more comfort and freedom of movement, and takes into account the naturally relaxed foot position.
• Couplable: The 2-way zipper with auto-lock, against independent opening, is couplable. Opened at the bottom, it provides pleasant cooling to the feet.
• Stretch Comfort System: Stretchy mummy shape is characterized by stretchy processed chamber seams. The entire sleeping bag can be stretched by 25% in width thanks to this Thermo Stretch Comfort construction.
• Valuables pocket
• Foot Warmer
• SL - Women's Fit version with fluffy fleece inserts in the kidney area and on the feet is particularly suitable for women up to 175 cm tall
• Filling weight: 497g
• Shoulder width: 68-85 cm
• Pack size: 16 cm x 32 cm
• T-Comfort/T-Limit/T-Extreme: 5 / 0 / -15 degrees
Inside and outside: 100 % polyamide
Filling material: 100 % polyester
Attention: Size refers to zipper position: L=Zipper Left | R=Zipper Right