HIP & DRINK BELTS
- - 30 %newSalomonPulse Belt Hip Bag BlackMSRP 29,95 €20,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterPulse 1 Drinking Belt BlackMSRP 29,95 €24,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterPulse 3 Drinking Belt BlackMSRP 59,95 €49,95 €
- - 17 %newDeuterPulse 1 Drinking Belt BayMSRP 29,95 €24,95 €
- newFjällrävenHigh Coast Hip Pack Hip Bag Shark Grey39,95 €
- - 8 %newDeuterBelt II Hip Bag BlackMSRP 23,95 €21,95 €
- newHolmenkolLed Drinking Belt Pink39,95 €
- newLekiDrinkbelt Thermo Drinking Belt Black / Bright Red34,95 €
- newFjällrävenHigh Coast Hip Pack Hip Bag Patina Green39,95 €
- newHolmenkolLed Drinking Belt Blau39,95 €
- newSalewaLite Train Hip Bag Grey / Ombre Blue59,95 €
- newLekiDrinkbelt Thermo Compact Drinking Belt Black / Neonpink / Neonyellow29,95 €
- newLekiDrinkbelt Thermo Compact Drinking Belt Dark Denim / Poppy Red / Dawn Blue29,95 €
- - 20 %SwixRace X 1.0 L Drinking Belt WhtieMSRP 29,95 €23,95 €
- FischerProfessional Drinking Belt Schwarz24,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonSense Pro Belt Hip Bag BlackMSRP 39,95 €27,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonPulse Belt Hip Bag EbonyMSRP 29,95 €20,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonSensibelt Drinking Belt BlackMSRP 44,95 €31,45 €
- - 20 %SwixThermobelt Junior Drinking Belt Black / Red KidsMSRP 24,95 €19,95 €
- MadshusWaist Drinking Belt Black24,95 €
- - 30 %ScottTrail FR 5 Hip Bag Dark Grey / BlackMSRP 49,95 €34,95 €
- - 33 %ScottTrail RC TR' Belt Hip Bag Caviar Black / Sulphur YellowMSRP 44,95 €29,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonAdv Skin Hip Bag Black / EbonyMSRP 34,95 €24,45 €
- - 30 %SalomonNocturn Pulse Hip Bag Ebony / AlloyMSRP 34,95 €24,45 €
- - 17 %SwixInsulated 1.0 L Drinking Belt BlackMSRP 29,95 €24,95 €
- - 33 %SalomonPulse Belt Hip Bag Clematis BlueMSRP 29,95 €19,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonActive Belt Drinking Belt Black / BlackMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €
- - 50 %DynafitUpcycled Running Belt Hip Bag Asphalt DawnMSRP 44,95 €22,50 €
- SalomonRS Insulated Drinking Belt Black49,95 €
- - 38 %Ultimate DirectionUtility Belt Hip Bag OnyxMSRP 39,95 €24,95 €
- - 50 %Ultimate DirectionUtility Belt Hip Bag OcrMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %DynafitUpcycled Running Belt Hip Bag Asphalt Pink GloMSRP 44,95 €22,50 €
- - 30 %SalomonActive Drinking Belt Wrought Iron / Sedona SageMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €
- - 43 %Ultimate DirectionComfort Belt Hip Bag BlackMSRP 34,95 €19,95 €
- - 30 %SalomonActive Drinking Belt Nautical Blue / Mood IndigoMSRP 24,95 €17,45 €
- - 43 %Ultimate DirectionUltra Belt Drinking Belt OnyxMSRP 69,95 €39,95 €
The hip bag is back! And not only in fashion, the hip bag is also great for outdoor and travel adventures. Because it is small, it is handy but still large enough to fit your keys, your phone and money, maybe some water, snacks, tools or even your jacket.
Why a hip bag and not a backpack?
The hip bag – most of the times – is quite a bit smaller. Depending on how much you want to stove in there and take with you, you pick the volume. This can be less than one liter, or up to 6 liters. The backpack starts at around 2 liters but goes up to more than 80. And obviously you will not need that much storage space for a one-day tour!
Another advantage of the hip bag is the additional safety it gives you. And this is great when travelling, especially when you go to cities or regions with a higher theft rate. Because with a backpack, you will always have your valuables behind you. With a hip bag they are so much closer to your body and you could also carry it in the front easily. Plus put it underneath your shirt or jacket.
The hip bag: great to store your valuables, clothing and water
Be it your energy bar, a ham sandwich or isogel, you can put your snacks in there. And most hip bags also have key rings and other handy compartments. If you get a larger hip bag, you can even put your rain jacket in there!
Another very important aspect is the function as a drink belt. Many hip bags have special compartments for your water bottle. Very often, the right water bottle is already included. There are also drink belts that are especially isolated to keep your drinks warm in winter and cold in summer.
As of this, the hip bag or drink belt is perfect for all kinds of sports. Hiking, cross-country skiing, trail running, biking and so many more..
What else can your hip bag do
A good-to-have detail when it is dark out are the reflective details. Also, you can of course adjust the hip bag to fit you well. The back part is usually cushioned for more comfort and light-weight material and mesh are used to keep the weight down. The weight obviously also depends on the size: could be easy 90g or more than 250g.
Last but not least, there are also holster hip bags. These serve the same cause but have a strap around the shoulder as well. These can be worn underneath your shirt very well!
Read more regarding hip and drinking belts
©Running with a hip bag by Lars Schneider