- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA ArmourDry Run Mid-Crew Socks BlackMSRP 17,95 €8,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourRival Fleece HB Hoodie Retro Pink WomenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rival Fleece Crew Pullover Tent MenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourRival Fleece Logo Hoodie Oatmeal Light Heather WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Tech 2.0 Dash T-Shirt Tent MenMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Seamless T-Shirt Khaki Gray MenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Streaker Singlet T-Shirt Cruise Blue MenMSRP 34,95 €17,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Tech 2.0 1/2 Zip Longsleeve Tent MenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA HG Isochill Comp Print T-Shirt Black MenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Multicolor Box Logo T-Shirt Khaki Gray MenMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Symbol Barcode T-Shirt Stone MenMSRP 25,95 €12,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rush Energy Core T-Shirt Neptune WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Athletic Department Colorblock T-Shirt Stone MenMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rush Energy Core T-Shirt Retro Pink WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourRival Terry Hoodie Vermillion WomenMSRP 54,95 €27,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rival Athletic Department Hoodie Stone MenMSRP 64,95 €32,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourLive Sportstyle Graphic T-Shirt Mod Gray Light Heather WomenMSRP 25,95 €12,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Armourprint Longsleeve Halo Gray MenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA IsoChill 200 Laser Tee T-Shirt White WomenMSRP 54,95 €27,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rush Energy Core T-Shirt Purple Switch WomenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourTech 1/2 Zip Twist Longsleeve Retro Pink WomenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourTech Twist T-Shirt Neptune WomenMSRP 27,95 €13,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Armourprint Longsleeve Royal MenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Tech 2.0 1/2 Zip Longsleeve Cruise Blue MenMSRP 39,95 €19,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Armourprint T-Shirt Halo Gray MenMSRP 34,95 €17,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rush Longsleeve Retro Pink WomenMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Rush 2.0 Emboss T-Shirt Blaze Orange MenMSRP 54,95 €27,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Multicolor Box Logo T-Shirt Victory Blue MenMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €
- - 10 %newUnder ArmourPure Stretch Hipster 3-Pack Baselayer Shorts Nude WomenMSRP 25,95 €23,35 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourRival Fleece Shorts Retro Pink WomenMSRP 34,95 €17,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Woven Graphic Shorts Black MenMSRP 25,95 €12,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Armourprint Woven Shorts Halo Gray MenMSRP 54,95 €27,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourRival Fleece Shorts Oatmeal Light Heather WomenMSRP 34,95 €17,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Vanish Woven Shorts Cruise Blue MenMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA SpeedPocket 5'' Shorts Fox MenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €
- - 50 %newUnder ArmourUA Speedpocket Perf Shorts Wildflower WomenMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €
UNDER ARMOUR FOCUSES ON INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND FUNCTION
You don't want to miss out on innovative design and reliable function in your sports and training clothing? Under Armour has made this very goal its mission: "Innovation is our lifeblood. Our mission is to make you better," says Under Armour, looking to the future.
IT ALL BEGAN IN A CELLAR IN THE 90's
In 1996, Under Armour was founded by Kevin Plank. At the time, the 23-year-old Plank was a college football player and found his team's clothing inadequate because the cotton shirts players wore back then became soaked with sweat after a few minutes and hung heavy and wet on the body. Kevin launched Under Armour with the idea of creating a superior t-shirt. He wanted a shirt that would cooperate with the body to regulate temperature and thereby enhance performance. Under Armour's first prototype shirt was affectionately named "the Shorty." The shirt was soft and tight-fitting, and most importantly, it wicked sweat faster than anything else on the market. It was the beginning for high-performance apparel and equipment that kept athletes cool, dry and breezy during games, practices or workouts. Founder Kevin Plank succeeded in giving young athletes a new appreciation for sportswear and living a storybook career.
FROM FUNCTIONAL UNDERWEAR TO AN INNOVATIVE SPORTS RANGE
For sports enthusiasts all over the world, Under Armour clothing has long been popular not only for its comfortable functional underwear. Shirts, pants, many accessories and also shoes have very quickly joined the product range, with which athletes stay cool, dry and airy during running, training or workouts. Under Armour is also successful in the field of sports style on the road, the Rival Fleece collection for men and women consists of short and long pants and hoodies that can be worn comfortably before and after sports or cozy on the couch, but also during a basketball workout: Excellent breathability and an extremely high wearing comfort convinced countless athletes around the globe.
TECHNOLOGY DIVERSITY UNDER ARMOUR
The technology behind Under Armour's extensive range of products for men and women is complex. But we'll take a quick look behind the scenes at Under Armour and take a closer look at a few technologies.
• "HeatGear" is incorporated by Under Armour as a high-performance baselayer in shirts, leggings as well as functional underwear, it's usually the first thing you put on and the last thing you take off. That's why Under Armour wanted to make the garments extra comfortable. The material dries quickly, wicks away sweat and stretches so you can move freely during your workout.
• Under Armour RUSH is a special infrared technology, here fibers were mixed with minerals and incorporated into garments such as tops, pants and tight-fitting leggings. The infrared radiation promotes blood flow by dilating blood vessels, thereby improving oxygenation and regeneration. Rush is your gear to wear when it matters most - during your toughest runs and most intense workouts.
• Under Armour recognizes that certain areas require extra abrasion resistance. ArmourPrint is a lightweight coating that adds durability to high-impact areas, protecting your apparel and promoting longevity. This technology is used in running shirts and shorts, among others.
UNDER ARMOUR FOCUSES ON PERFORMANCE
At Under Armour, the development of various technologies continues to this day, offering you solutions that take you to the next level. Sport Conrad is convinced of the brand that has developed functional clothing for various sports. We offer a wide range of products for men and women, where you are sure to find your ideal companion. When will you take a look around our Under Armour store and see for yourself?