Born in the wilderness above Lake Annecy, FW designs high-performance, new-school clothing. The brand strives to create garments with a timeless, clean design that are at the same time as robust and sustainable as possible.
- - 50 %Future WildManifest Tour Hybrid Insulation Jacket Slate Black MenMSRP 299,95 €149,99 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %Future WildRoot Fleece Pullover Sand MenMSRP 179,95 €89,99 €Available Sizes:SM
- - 50 %Future WildRoot Beanie Sky BlueMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 50 %Future WildRoot Beanie SandMSRP 29,95 €14,95 €One size
- - 50 %Future WildManifest Alpha Fleece Jacket Snow White WomenMSRP 199,95 €100,00 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %Future WildManifest Tour 2L Bib Ski Pants Antelope Canyon WomenMSRP 449,95 €224,99 €Available Sizes:XS
- - 50 %Future WildCatalyst Beanie Antelope CanyonMSRP 34,95 €17,45 €One size
- - 50 %Future WildManifest Alpha Fleece Hoodie Snow White WomenMSRP 179,95 €89,99 €Available Sizes:SML
- - 50 %Future WildManifest 2L Ski Pants Sand WomenMSRP 349,95 €174,99 €Available Sizes:L
Why is Future Wild a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The so-called Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is firmly anchored in the Future Wild brand DNA: As a certified B-Corporation, the brand already meets high social and sustainability standards and strives relentlessly to continue to improve. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Future Wild is particularly characterized by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain and follows responsible purchasing practices
- The company requires suppliers to have a strict code of conduct and FW regularly reviews the standards
- The company reports publicly, regularly and systematically on how it deals with risks and the effects of its own business activities
KEEP OUR FUTURE WILD
Acting in such a way that nature remains wild in the future: This is an elementary part of the Future Wild brand identity. Quality and longevity are at the top of the list of requirements when designing a new piece of clothing. Because only what does its job well and for a long time will stay in our wardrobes for a long time and thus have less of an impact on the environment.
The certified B Corporation™ meets high social and sustainable standards and puts people and the environment first in its actions. The sustainability criteria that the brand already meets are documented publicly on the website: customers can see what materials are used and how environmentally friendly they are. Many are OEKO-TEX® and bluesign®-certified, and Future Wild only uses recycled down from Re:Down for its down products.
The CO₂ emissions are calculated every year so that the brand can understand where it still needs to improve – and where CO₂ cannot be avoided or reduced, it invests in renewable energy and offsets the emissions. The big goal: CO₂ neutrality. In order to keep Future Wild products in circulation for as long as possible, the snow and outdoor sports brand offers a repair service.
QUALITY DOES NOT GO OUT OF STYLE
Future Wild looks back on more than 100 years of textile experience. Executives and designers hail from the Alps, the Rocky Mountains, Japan, New Zealand and beyond. The team consists of snowboarders, skiers, surfers, skaters, hikers, bikers, and explorers. Their inspiration comes from daily life in the Alps and a collective vision of how they would like to engage with the towering, jagged peaks.
The brand has set itself the goal of producing high-quality and durable garments in a progressive, yet simple design that does not go out of style. This is the only way that customers can enjoy their purchase for a long time. The products have a functional minimalism: all the details that are critical for the sport are there, but the brand does without unnecessary “gimmicks”.