When it comes to high-quality clothing and equipment for skiers, snowboarders and mountaineers, every material and individual part must meet the brand’s sustainability standards.
- - 10 %new8848 AltitudeCody Jr Ski Pants Chili Kids129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %new8848 AltitudeKelly Jr Ski Pants Black Kids109,95 €98,95 €
- - 10 %new8848 AltitudeThorens Jr Ski Jacket Emerald Green Kids149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %new8848 AltitudeThorens Jr Ski Jacket Navy Kids149,95 €134,95 €
- - 15 %8848 AltitudeCody Jr Ski Pants Mustard Kids129,95 €109,95 €
- - 10 %8848 AltitudeCorbin JR Ski Pants Schwarz Kids129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %8848 AltitudeGrace JR Ski Pants Black Kids109,95 €98,95 €
- - 21 %8848 AltitudeHarpy JR Ski Jacket Lt. Grey Kids139,95 €109,95 €
- - 20 %8848 AltitudeKingston JR Ski Jacket / Snowboard Jacket Mustard Kids149,95 €119,95 €
- - 21 %8848 AltitudeAshton JR Ski Jacket / Snowboard Jacket Peony Kids139,95 €109,95 €
- - 20 %8848 AltitudeKingston JR Ski Jacket / Snowboard Jacket Navy Kids149,95 €119,95 €
- - 50 %8848 AltitudeAlexis JR Skishirt Rose Kids49,95 €25,00 €
Why is 8848 Altitude a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
All the brand’s products are designed in Sweden and manufactured by reliable producers in China, Vietnam, India, Italy, the Baltic States and Sweden. The producers must comply with social and ecological standards and also adhere to strict chemical guidelines.
As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, 8848 Altitude is characterised above all by the following points:
- The company is committed to responsibility throughout the supply chain and follows responsible purchasing practices
- The company pursues environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- The company conducts its own audits or inspections at production sites
A passion for the mountains
"The mountains [are] our passion and for this reason it is particularly important to us to protect these unique landscapes and preserve them for future generations," says the brand itself. Since 2015, 8848 Altitude has completely dispensed with PFC-containing coatings on its products, as well as environmentally harmful antibacterial coatings. Furthermore, the use of the special edye process saves a large part of the chemicals and water used in certain dyeing processes. In addition, 8848 increases the proportion of recycled materials every year in order to deal more sustainably with increasingly scarce resources. The company also takes social responsibility very seriously and inspects its production sites several times a year. 8848 Altitude focuses on the BSCI Amfori Audit (Business Social Compliance Initiative), which is an initiative pushed by European companies to improve working conditions in the global production chain.