- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Ziener German PR Gloves Black
Product details: Ziener German PR Gloves Black
The elastic German PR Gloves by Ziener keep your hands especially warm when skiing. They offer a high level of wearing comfort and are manufactured in a carbon-neutral and PFC-free process.
While a lining made of recycled PrimaLoft fleece on the palms ensures comfortable temperatures, warm and also recycled Polartec fleece is used on the backhand. In addition, the insulation made of recycled PrimaLoft Silver insulation promises cosy warmth and high breathability without being too heavy. The water-repellent outer fabric made of recycled Sympatex keeps your hands dry.
In addition, the long cuffs prevent snow from penetrating the German PR Gloves from Ziener. The cuffs can be worn comfortably over the jacket sleeve.
• Removable inner glove
• Inclusive leash
• Clasp-fastener on the palms
• Lining made of recycled PrimaLoft fleece and recycled Polartec fleece
• Recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
• Recycled Sympatex outer fabric
• Vegetable-tanned, chrome-free "organic" leather
Shell: 100 % polyester
Inner glove: 100 % polyester
Trim: Goat leather
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % polyester; contains non-textile parts of animal origin