Product details: Wild Country Revo Belay Device
The Wild Country Revo is the first Bi-Directional assisted locking belay device.
It's function is independent from the loading orientation of the rope, thus eliminating one of the most common causes of belay related accidents. Irrespective of the situation, an uncontrolled descent will cause the inertia reel to activate, grip the rope and arrest the fall.
Innovation as standard
The innovative panic-proof locking mechanism (pat. pending) removes the necessity for a handle to unlock the system when lowering the climber. The device is intuitive to use like a traditional belay plate and is thus suited for both the novice and expert alike.
The clever combination of these features makes the Revo the safest belay device on the market.
The Wild Country Revo only automatically locking belay device which:
• Has a completely panic-proof locking mechanism. The Revo has no method of over-riding the locking mechanism, during belaying, or when lowering a climber.
• Is bi-directional, the locking function works regardless of the rope orientation.
• Has an intuitive belaying method, which requires no changes to standard belaying technique.
• Has no need for a specific locking karabiner.
• All of these USP’s contribute to make the Revo the safest belay device available.
Weight: Approx. 285g
Rope range: 8.5 - 11.0mm
EU Standard: EN 15151-1