Vaude TVL Skoj Bike Shoes Black Men
Product details: Vaude TVL Skoj Bike Shoes Black Men
One of the great things about riding your bike is passing the cars that are stuck crawling through traffic. The Vaude TVL Skoj cycling shoe has a knit upper that comfortably conforms to your foot and ensures a pleasant micro-climate. The Boa L6 dial closure system provides a micro-adjustable, secure fit and easy handling even while riding.
An Ortholite insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort. The Vaude TVL Skoj also has reflective elements at the heel. The innovative SUPtraction R20 outsole made from 20 % recycled rubber has a high traction lug profile for outstanding grip in both wet and dry street conditions.
Medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) in the sole ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability. A removable cleat cover makes this shoe compatible with most clipless systems.
• Removable Ortholite Eco Plush PU foam insole
• Reinforced "pedal zone"
• VAUDE TVL outsole: V-Flow Stability Index 5, medium firm
• Full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
• SUPtraction R²° rubber blend with 20 % recycled compound
• Boa L6 closure system
• External protective toe cap
• Screw-on rubber cleat cover
• Compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
• Weight/Pair: 800 g