Vaude TVL Skoj Bike Shoes Women
One of the great things about riding your bike is passing the cars that are stuck crawling through traffic. The Vaude TVL SKOJ cycling shoe has a knit upper that comfortably conforms to your foot and ensures a pleasant micro-climate.
The Boa L6 dial closure system provides a micro-adjustable, secure fit and easy handling even while riding. An Ortholite® insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort.With reflective elements, at the heel.
The innovative SUPtraction® R20 outsole made from 20% recycled rubber has a high traction lug profile for outstanding grip in both wet and dry street conditions. Medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) in the sole ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability.
A removable cleat cover makes this shoe compatible with most clipless systems.
• Upper shoe:
• knit upper shaft for optimum comfort
• polyester lining
• removeable anatomically shaped insole
• V-Flow Stability Index 5, medium firm
• VAUDE TVL outsole
• full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
• SUPtraction R²° rubber blend
• rubber outsole with 20% recycled compound
• Boa® L6 closure system
• external protective toe cap
• screw-on rubber cleat cover
• compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
Weight/Pair: 720 g
Wir Denken Um