- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Vaude Trailmulti II Bike Bag Black Uni
The Vaude Trailmulti II Bike Bag helped write the book on bike packing! It features versatile attachment and offers space for gear up to a volume of 6 litres and a weight of 2 kilograms. The Trailmulti II was developed for attachment to bike forks with a circumference of at least 9.5 cm at any point.
The waterproof pack sack with roll closure is inserted into the stable, yet flexible holder with compression function and fastened with three robust straps. A non-slip strip at the bottom ensures that the Trailmulti stays in place and can’t shift around.
The clever front fork bag isn’t just a practical companion for bike packing, it also does a great job of protecting the environment, as both the mounting system and the pack sack are made from 100 % recycled materials. The Vaude Green Shape Label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Due to the amount of force needed to attach the straps to the fork, Vaude does not recommend using the Trailmulti Bike Bag with carbon forks.
• Waterproof bike packing bag for the front fork
• For forks with a diameter of 9.5 cm and larger
• Waterproof, removable pack sacks with 6 L volume
• Waterproof roll closure
• Durable cage for mounting on the bike
• Cage stays on the bike
• Easy attachment with power strap
• Environmentally-friendly manufacturing
Weight: 260 g
Volume: 6 L
Measurements (L x W x H): 30 x 19 x 15 cm
Main fabric: 100 % polyamide
Fabric 2 – face: 58 % polyamide, 42 % polyester
Please note: Do not use with carbon bike components!