- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Vaude Sesvenna III Insulation Shorts Black Men
Product details: Vaude Sesvenna III Insulation Shorts Black Men
The Vaude Sesvenna III Insulation Shorts for men provide that extra portion of warmth on the mountain. Lined with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco, the shorts can easily be pulled over ski touring pants when it's cold. They take up hardly any space, don't weigh much and lift your spirits at the summit when the temperatures plummet.
Thanks to the elastic waistband and stretch inserts, the men's shorts fit very comfortably and do not constrict even when moving. Two side zips make it easy to put them on and take them off quickly. Gloves, hats or cereal bars can be quickly and easily stowed in the elastic mesh pocket on the thigh.
The Sesvenna III Insulation Shorts are made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). As a member with Leader Status with the independent organisation Fair Wear, Vaude is committed to fair working conditions and fair wages. In addition, this product is climate neutral.
• Loose Fit
• Lightweight insulation shorts for ski touring
• Warm, wind- and water-repellent
• High freedom of movement
• Small pack size
• PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
• 2 full-length side zips
• Waistband with elastic insert at back
• Drawcord waist
• Mesh pockets with binding
• Environmentally friendly made with mainly recycled fabrics
• Weight: 200 g
Main fabric: 100 % polyamide
Contrast fabric: 94 % polyamide, 6 % elastane
Lining: 100 % polyamide
Padding: 100 % polyester