Vaude AM Moab syn. Bike Shoes Passion Fruit Women
Product details: Vaude AM Moab syn. Bike Shoes Passion Fruit Women
Flat pedal shoe with tread. Just the right choice for downhill oriented mountain bikers who expect good traction when they need to carry their bikes. The Vaude AM Moab is equipped with a classic lacing which, in combination with the Ortholite insole, ensures an optimal fit.
The insole features a harder PU foam at the midfoot for perfect power transfer to the pedal. A toe cap and heel cap protect from stones and other impacts. The EVA midsole has extra shock absorption at the heel for additional comfort and protection.
The AM Flat sole takes you to a new level for ‘bike and hike’ adventures. The hexagon tread pattern at the midfoot combined with a soft SUPtraction flat rubber compound ensures perfect grip on the pedal, so you can stay concentrated on the trail. In the toe and heel area, the sole has a deeper tread that provides the necessary traction when you need to carry or push your bike.
The hexagon tread works like fish scales that wedge into the ground when walking for excellent traction whatever the ground surface. The lining material of the Vaude AM Moab syn. Bike Shoes contains 40 % recycled fabrics. The comfortable Ortholite insert consists of eco-friendly Eco Plush PU foam and 50 % recycled polyester.
• Robust flat pedal bike shoes
• Upper shoe: robust, hydrophobic canvas
• Lining made from 40 % recycled polyester
• Insole: removeable and anatomically shaped
• Outsole: V-Flow Stability Index 3, flexible
• Non-slip Vaude AM Flat outsole
• SUPtraction Flat rubber blend
• Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
• Cushioning element at heel
• Tread specially developed for flat pedal action
• Features: external protective toe and heel cap
Weight/Shoe: 320 g (size 38)
Lining and sock: polyester
Sole: Vaude AM Flat Outsole