Vaude AM Downieville Low Bike Shoes Men
At home on the trails of this world. The low version is the small brother of the Vaude Downieville Mid shoe, and fuses all key features of a trail shoe. The laces-Velcro closure combination ensures a secure hold and increases your pedal control when going all out on those backroad trails.
An Ortholite® insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort. Durable toe caps protect your shoes from flying rocks and sticks on your ride. A laces cover also protects against dirt and dampness.
Ventilation holes in the upper add great looks and better air circulation to keep you looking and feeling your best. With the All Mountain SUPtraction® T Blend outsole you can rely on a dynamic profile that has a larger contact surface to the pedal and good abrasion resistance, as well as outstanding support on any terrain.
The Vaude AM Downieville Low MTB shoe is compatible with most current clipless systems and, with a medium stiffness (V-Flow 6) to it, ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability.
• Upper shoe:
• PU fabric
• robust synthetic upper material
• lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
• stabilizing velcro strap for individual adjustment
• removeable anatomically shaped insole
• V-Flow Stability Index 6, firm
• VAUDE AM outsole
• SUPtraction T rubber blend for perfect grip and durability
• full Nylon shank for optimized power transmission
• external protective toe and heel cap
• compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
• screw-on rubber cleat cover
Weight/Pair: 796 g
Wir Denken Um