Product details: Union Rover 21/22 Approach Ski
Deep days await with the Union Rover Approach Ski. Explore your local hills, backcountry or closed resorts, all while enjoying the ridability of your favorite snowboard in your quiver. The Union Rover works in perfect harmony with the Union Explorer bindings, and easily swaps onto your regular snowboard in seconds so you can enjoy the ride down.
The Alpine V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum glide and stability while touring and side hilling. The camber runs longer in the tail-providing extra power for the ascent. The Union Rover Approach Skis are hand-crafted in Austria at the Capita Mothership with 100 % clean energy.
• Wood Core: FSC Certified Select Core
• Side cut: New Age Directional
• Glass: Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
• Base: XXX (Truded) Base
• Camber Profile: Alpine V2
• Edges: Steel
• Flex: Stiff
• Climbing Skin: Integrated-65 % Mohair, 35 % Nylon
• Compatibility: Voile Standard/All Split Bindings
• Length: 100 cm, width: 15,25 cm