Product details: Trab Ortles 20/21
The Ortles offers the best performance of the Trab Altavia line. If you call yourself a demanding skier with a good level of technical skills, this touring ski is for you. Steep ascents are that kinda conditions, where the Trab Ortles proofs its great performance.
Excellent reliability and a low weight are guaranteed, due to the core made with Liwood air and 14-layer technologies.
Trabs Ortles touring ski stands for safe and precise turns, thanks to control progressive flex, hiconnect and no shock active vibration. This ski instantly responds to your commands and therefore makes for even more pleasure ski touring.
• Protection Sheet: PA strong protection
• Edge: steel 52hrc
• Central plate support: Biaxial Fiberglass
• Torsion reinforcements: Carbon HM
• Base: Sintered Black base
• Finishing: Edge Radial -Tuning 89°
• Cap Reinforcement: Carbon-basalt
• Construction:Cap Quadriaxial
• Core: Hard wood-Light wood
• Base Finishing: microstructured