The Mountain Studio Z-1 HDv Hardshell Jacket Black Men
Product details: The Mountain Studio Z-1 HDv Hardshell Jacket Black Men
3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Z-1 HDv Hardshell Jacket from The Mountain Studio with integrated detachable PrimaLoft Gold Eco vest. This jacket is built for a range of alpine conditions.
The hard wearing, rugged 80 denier Gore-Tex Pro shell, will resist all harsh conditions for the highest peaks, with technology that makes it durably waterproof, completely windproof and extremely breathable. The minimalistic design and refined fit also make it versatile for the urban landscape.
PrimaLoft Gold Eco, the insulation for the vest, consists of 55 % recycled fabrics. It provides excellent insulation in relation to its weight. The patented microfiber structure captures body warmth to keep you warm, yet the fabric has great wicking properties. In addition, the PrimaLoft Gold Eco of the Z-1 HDv Hardshell Jacket from The Mountain Studio keeps you warm even when wet, it retains 96 % of its warmth.
• 100 % seam taped 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro
• Ergonomic Dupont Sorona insulation barrier around neck and cuffs for extra warmth
• 2 oversized chest pockets with mesh for storage and ventilation
• Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with laminated visor
• Aqua guard technology for waterproof zippers
• Ergonomic waist construction compatible with the wear of a backpack
• Inside pocket compartments, handwarmer pockets
• Ski pass pocket on sleeve
• High reach arm construction for freedom of movement, integrated chin guard
• Durable Water Repellent treatment (DWR)
Main fabric: 100 % polyamide
Insulation cuffs and neck: 100 % polyester
Vest insulation: 100 % polyester