The Mountain Studio Y-1 HD Pants High Risk Red
Product details: The Mountain Studio Y-1 HD Pants High Risk Red
The 3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Y-1 HD Pants from The Mountain Studio is built for the demanding alpine environment. The hard wearing, rugged 80 denier Gore-Tex Pro shell will resist extreme conditions for skiing, snowboarding and ski touring.
The technology makes the Y-1 HD durably waterproof, completely windproof and extremely breathable. With two big side ventilation zippers and innovative 3D waistband construction to optimize fit. Waistband back has a barrier in Dupont Sorona for extra warmth, a breathable, lightweight, partially plant-based insulation.
The Y-1 HD Pants from The Mountain Studio have an 3D ergonomic waist adjustment system to bring the waistband close to the back, optimizing fit.
• Freedom of movement
• 100 % seam taped 3-layer Gore-Tex pro provides ultimate waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
• Ergonomic Dupont Sorona insulation barrier at waistband back for extra warmth
• 2 pockets at legs
• Extra-long ventilation zippers
• Laminated Cordura scuff guard, 600 D
• All zippers with Aquaguard technology
• Handwarmer pocket
• Detachable Vertical brand logo
• Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
Obermaterial: 100 % polyamide
Scuff guard: 100 % polyamide
Insulation: 100 % polyester