The Mountain Studio P-1 Pants Black Onyx
Product details: The Mountain Studio P-1 Pants Black Onyx
The 2-Layer Gore-Tex Pants P-1 from The Mountain Studio is built for alpine skiing and snowboarding, delivering weather protection and performance.
The windproof, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabric also offers four-way stretch that provides excellent comfort and freedom of movement. The insulation of the P-1 Pants from The Mountain Studio is Primaloft Gold Eco, a premium synthetic insulation made with 55 % recycled content, with zero loss in performance.
Gold Eco is just as lightweight, compressible and warm when wet. The P-1 Pants from The Mountain Studio have an 3D ergonomic waist adjustment system to bring the waistband close to the back, optimizing fit.
• 100 % seam taped 2-layer Gore-Tex stretch fabric provides ultimate waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
• Aqua guard technology for waterproof zippers
• Laminated Cordura, 600 D scuff guard
• Ergonomic Dupont Sorona insulation barrier at waistband back for extra warmth
• Pocket at leg
• Handwarmer pocket
• Detachable Vertical brand logo
• Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
Main fabric: 92 % polyamide, 8 % elastane
Insulation 1 : 100 % polyester
Insulation 2: 100 % polyester
Laminated Cordura scuff guard: 100 % polyamide