Product details: Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W Ski Touring Boots Grau/Hellblau Women
The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over. The Zero G Tour Scout W by Tecnica weighs just 1,360 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a flex of 115 makes the Zero G Tour Scout W second to none in downhill performance. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. Live the Moment with the Tour Scout W.
• Customization shell: C.A.S.
• Shell: Grilamid
• Cuff: PU
• Liner: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT W, with laces
• Ratchets: Double hicking hook
• Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
• Mobility cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
• Buckles: 4 light Magnesium
• Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
• Extra features: Forward Lean Adjustment