Tecnica Mach Sport MV 110 X Ski Boots Dark Process Blue Men
Product details: Tecnica Mach Sport MV 110 X Ski Boots Dark Process Blue Men
For an enjoyable performance on-pist, Tecnica presents the Mach Sport MV 110 X ski boot. It convinces with its 100mm wide Mid Volume lasts and a 110 flex.
Perfectly suited for skiers with "regular" feet. To reach your optimal fit, C.A.S. shell and NFS liner can be customized to the feet of the respective skiers.
• Customization shell: C.A.S.
• Shell: Polyester (Quick Instep)
• Cuff: Polyolefine - Rear spine
• Customization liner: N.F.S.
• Liner: SPORT- N.F.S.
• Canting: Double
• Ratchets: Adjusting top cuff ratched
• Powerstrap: 35mm Power strap
• Buckles: 4 micro ALU easy adj. top cuff ratchet Lift Lock
• Soles: ISO 5355
C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) Shell
One of the main features of the C.A.S. shell is the anatomic shape tracing precisely the foot morphology. Thanks to the structured holes present in the ski boot (which point out problem fit areas more vulnerable to customization operation), the heat transmission is facilitated during the thermo-shaping operation and it keeps the desired shape. Beyond the shell, the boot board is also customizable as skiers’ needs, thanks to the C.A.S. holes.