Swix Triac Carbon Classic Medium Rollerski
With an uncompromising approach to the functionality and design, the Swix Triac Carbon Classic Medium sets a completely new standard for classic roller skis. It is a powerful, fun and forgiving ski for devoted cross-country skiers who aren’t willing to compromise on performance. The Monocoque frame is a single piece of 100% Carbon fiber. It is built using an innovative Inflation Molding Process (Swix IPM) that give an ultralight and extremely torsion-stiff construction.
With integrated fork and CNC machined wheel slots, alignment tolerances have been reduced to a minimum to ensure the best directional stability.
• Super light Monocoque Carbon frame construction
• Lowered center für an optimale ski feeling
• Great torsional stability
• Kevlar-coated bottom
• Fender with swing damping
• Pre-drilled for Salomon SNS/Prolink and Rottefella bindings
• Weight: 1.790g /pair
• Diameter wheels: 67mm
• Width wheels: 50mm
Cross Country Standard