Product details: Suunto 9 Baro Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition Sports Watch Granite Blue Titanium
When you have your mind set on a goal or adventure, you need a sports watch that can also last the distance. That is exactly what you can expect of the Suunto 9 Baro Red Bull X-Alps Limited Edition.
Red Bull X-Alps is a tough adventure race where the athletes race across the alps by foot and paraglider. In 2021 the athletes have to overcome the racing distance of 1238 km. This number is also the number of smartwatches manufactured with the Red Bull X-Alps design: one watch per kilometer.
Suunto 9 Baro Titanium is an ultra-durable multisport GPS watch with up to 7 days of continuous exercise tracking. The durable sports watch features a titanium bezel, sapphire glass, and an abrasion-resistant textile strap in two lengths. This heavy-duty watch has also been tested against US military standard 810H.
Suunto 9 Baro Titanium offers a wealth of sport and outdoor features to keep your adventure on track, including weather and location insights, altitude info, and navigation.
• Wrist-based heart rate
• Over 80 sport modes
• Up to 7 days of continuous exercise tracking
• Bearing- and Turn-by-Turn navigation
• Climb: keep track of your effort while hiking up a mountain, rock climbing or doing hill repeats
• Loop: automatic location-based lap insights
• Quick access to your GPS coordinates when you need to share your location
• Sleep tracking
• Nylon textile wristband with Red Bull X-Alps and Suunto graphics (with two lengths)
• Additional silicone strap in Granite Blue/Red (with two lenghts)
Glass: sapphire crystal
Bezel: Titanium Grade 5
Display: coloured, touch
Display resolution: 320 x 300 pixels
Measurements: 50 x 50 x 16.5 mm
Wrist sizes: 130-220 mm
Wristband: nylon textile
Water rating: 10 ATM
GNSS: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
Weight: 66.9 g
Smartwatch use: up to 7 days
Sport mode with GPS: up to 25 h (Performance)/50 h (Endurance)/120 h (Ultra)/170 h (Tour)
In time mode: up to 14 days