Product details: Tested product Spark R&D Ibex Splitboard Crampons Black
Spark’s Ibex crampons are four-wheel drives (4WD) for your splitboard.
Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly without unstrapping, by sliding the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts.
Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the Whammy Bar for maximum security on
dicey terrain. Spark6s dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other,
allowing the Ibex Splitboard Crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
• Easy installation and removal
• Made for the steeps
• Nesting design
• Lightweight aluminium construction with cutouts
• Compatibility: Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker Bindings, Nitro Vertical Bindings
• Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible
• Incl. storage bag to protect other gear
Weight/pair: 336 g (size regular)
1 = regular = board waist 25-26 cm, inside width 13.8 cm
2 = wide = board waist 26 cm or more, inside width 14.8 cm