Product details: Sea To Summit Ultralight Mat - Regular Insulation Mat Yellow
The Sea to Summit Ultralight Mat is one of the lightest and smallest packable sleeping mats on the market. Thanks to the Air Sprung Cells, the sleeping comfort is remarkable.
Instead of a typical partition wall construction, Sea to Summit feature a point-welded construction of interconnected chambers that form a large-area matrix. These chambers are called “Air Sprung Cells”. Air Sprung Cells work like pocket spring mattresses, each chamber deforms independently, allowing the mattress to conform to the shape of the body. This design makes the Sea To Summit Ultralight Mat more stable, softer, more comfortable and ensures you won't bump your hips or knees on the ground as you turn in your sleep.
• Includes an Airstream pump integrated into the fabric bag
• Multifunctional valve for quick inflation
• Easy pressure adjustment for personal comfort
• Sea To Summit TPU extrusion lamination
• Incl: pump sack, repair kit, pack sack
• 40D nylon, 20D nylon, TPU laminated
• Dimensions: 183 x 55 x 5.0 cm
• Pack size: ø 7.5 x 17 cm
• Weight: 395 g
• R-value: 1.1
Mat: 100 % polyamide
Valve 100 % polyurethane
Stuff Sack: 100 % polyamide