Product details: Sea To Summit Spark SpO - Regular Down Sleeping Bag Yellow
The Spark SpO Down Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit features ultra-light weight and minimal pack size as well as outstanding thermal performance.
The secret to achieving impressive performance lies in the combination of premium quality fabrics and perfected design. The Spark features a warm 850+ loft 90/10 goose down filling with unique Ultra-Dry Down protection against moisture. In addition, the sleeping bag is equipped with the extra-light YKK #3 zip and a shell made of 10D nylon and 7D lining. These fabrics combined with the contoured mummy shape guarantee efficient insulation and one of the best possible warmth to weight ratios.
The special water repellent Ultra Dry Down treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation inside the sleeping bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects of moisture. This treatment makes the Sea To Summit Spark SoO an ideal sleeping bag for demanding trips where every gram counts and down sleeping bags have never been a competitive option.
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabric for minimal weight and pack size
• RDS certified 850+ loft premium goose down with Ultra-Dry Down treatment
• Contoured mummy shape ensures efficient insulation
• Ideal for fast hikes in high summer
• Quilted construction minimises weight and prevents down slippage
• Can also be used as a liner to improve the thermal performance of another sleeping bag
• Includes a removable stuff sack attached to the foot box for compact storage
• Weight: 225 g
• Pack size: ø 9,5 x 13 cm
• Comfort: 14 °C / 57 °F
• Limit: 10 °C / 50 °F
• Extreme: -2 °C / 28 °F
Outer material: 100 % polyamide
Inner material: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Pack sack: 100 % polyamide
Please note: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right