Product details: Sea To Summit Spark SpI - Long Down Sleeping Bag Light Grey / Yellow
Ultra-light and technical, the Sea To Summit Spark SpI Long Down Sleeping Bag is designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimizing packed weight and size.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium fabrics and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These fabrics are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The Ultra-Dry Down water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. The Ultra-Dry Down protection also makes the Sea To Summit Spark SPI Long an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabric
• RDS certified 850+ loft premium goose down with Ultra-Dry Down treatment
• Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
• Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
• Quilted construction minimizes weight + ensures down stays in place
• Half zip allows easy entry
• Weight: 385 g
• Pack size: ø 11,5 x 21 cm
• Comfort: 9 °C / 48 °F
• Limit: 5 °C / 40 °F
• Extreme: -9 °C / 15 °F
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Inner fabric: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Packing bag: 100 % polyamide
Please note: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right