Product details: Sea To Summit Spark Sp0 - Long Down Sleeping Bag Yellow
Ultra-light and technical, the Sea to Summit Spark Sp0 Long Down Sleeping Bag is designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimizing packed weight and size.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium fabrics and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These fabrics are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The Ultra-Dry Down water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. The Ultradry Down protection also makes the Sea To Summit Spark Sp0 Long an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag.
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabric for minimal weight and pack size
• RDS certified 850+ loft premium goose down with Ultra-Dry Down treatment
• Ideal for fast hikes in high summer
• Quilted construction minimizes weight and prevents down slippage
• Can also be used as a liner to enhance the thermal performance of another sleeping bag
• Includes a removable stuff sack attached to the foot box for compact storage
• Pack size: ø 10,5 x 15 cm
• Weight: 260 g
• Comfort: 14 °C / 57 °F
• Limit: 10 °C / 50 °F
• Extreme: -2 °C / 28 °F
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Inner fabric: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Pack sack: 100 % polyamide
Please note: sizes refer to zipper position: L = Zipper Left | R = Zipper Right