Product details: Sea To Summit Flame FmII - Regular Down Sleeping Bag Dark Grey / Paprika Women
Engineered for women to provide extra warmth where needed, the Sea to Summit Flame FMII Regular Down Sleeping Bag is what you reach for when you need a high performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one. Ultra-light and technical, the Flame FMII Regular bag is designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimizing packed weight and size.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The Ultra-Dry Down water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. The Ultra-Dry Down protection also makes the Sea To Summit Flame FMII Regular an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted.
• Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
• Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
• RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose Ultra-Dry Down
• Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
• Lower part of the bag uses a sewn through horizontal baffle construction to minimise weight
• ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section of bag
• Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Includes hood draft collar
• NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
• Pack size: ø 13 × 22 cm
• Filling weight: 310 g
• Weight: 505 g
• Comfort: 2 °C / 35 °F
• Limit: -4 °C / 25 °F
• Extreme: -21 °C / -5 °F
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Inner fabric: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Pack sack: 100 % polyamide