Product details: Sea To Summit Ether Light XT - Regular Insulation Mat Shadow
The Sea To Summit Ether Light XT is a lightweight yet thick super quiet insulation mat with full coverage Air Sprung Cells. The 10 cm thickness of the Ether Light XT mat allows your hips to sink deeper without touching the ground. The Air Sprung Cells adapt optimally to the shape of the body and provide extra comfort even under uneven load. This makes the Sea to Summit Ether Light XT perfect for side sleepers.
Sea To Summit has developed the 30/40D outer material to create a perfect balance between weight and resilience. The 40D longitudinal thread that forms the frame of the fabric provides resilience, while the 30D transverse thread keeps the overall weight of the fabric as low as possible and gives the fabric of the Ether Light XT Insulation Mat a pattern = rough surface.
• Includes an Airstream pump, integrated into the fabric bag
• Extra thick (XT) connected Air Sprung Cells
• Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
• Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatment on TPU coating to prevent internal mould growth
• Air Sprung Cells for a more comfortable sleep
• Multifunctional valve with high flow rate
• Pillow Lock secures the Aeros Pillow to your mat, so it won't slip while you sleep
• Dimensions: 183 x 55 x 10 cm
• Pack size: ø 9 x 19 cm
• Weight: 390 g
• R-value: 1,2
Mat, pack sack: 100 % polyamide
Valve: 100 % polyurethane