Product details: Sea To Summit Ether Light XT Extreme Regular Insulation Mat Black / Orange
Sea to Summit have taken their best-selling Ether Light XT sleeping mat and increased the insulation to make it warmer when the temperature drops.
With an R-value over 6, the 10cm thick Ether Light XT Extreme air mattress redefines lightweight sleeping comfort for winter adventures around the globe. Air Sprung Cell technology is the reason you sleep better on these air mattresses.
Each Air Sprung Cell deforms independently, allowing the mat to mould to your body shape. This provides more comfort by distributing pressure more evenly over the surface of the mat.
For the extra thick (XT) Ether Light design, StS use many TPU loops to connect the top and bottom fabric layers to the spot-welded Air Sprung Cell chambers. These loops allow the layers to be positioned further apart, creating larger air cushions when inflated - perfect for side sleepers. This design also requires less fabric overall, which means great stability and comfort with less weight.
Double layers of THERMOLITE insulation fill the Air Sprung Cells and prevent convective heat transfer from the warm body to the ground, while keeping the mat lightweight and packable.
• ASTM R-value 6.2 is designed for cold-weather use
• Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation
• Extra thick (XT) Air Sprung Cell construction for 10cm stable comfort
• Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon face fabric
• Field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
• Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU formula prevents internal mould growth
• Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat
• Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment with the multi-function, high flow-rate valve and supplied Airstream™ Pump Sack
Dimensions: 183 x 55 cm
Pack size: ø 17.5 x 24 cm
Mat: 100% Nylon
Valve: 100% TPU
Insulation: 100% Polyester
Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon