Salomon S/Pro X100 GW Ski Boots Black / Red Metal / Beluga Men
Product details: Salomon S/Pro X100 GW Ski Boots Black / Red Metal / Beluga Men
For skiers looking for a super fit to hunt for the perfect turn, Salomon's S/PRO X100 combines easy entry and a My Custom Fit 4D liner with Talyn for extensive customization options - making this perhaps the most comfortable ski boot you've ever had. Thanks to the pre-mounted Grip Walk pads, you'll benefit from a secure grip and high comfort while walking.
The combination of performance-enhancing Salomon technologies Coreframe, Sense Amplifier and Sense Strap also ensures progressive turns with plenty of rebound.
Note: Because the shoe is customizable, the last ranges from 100 to 106 mm.
• Liner: My Custom Fit 4D Pro, pre-molded Pro liner provides enhanced foot support and a precise fit; soft foams, Talyn fabric on exterior, elastic toe box
• Sole: Pre-mounted Grip Walk sole, ISO 23223
• Buckles: 4 aluminum 3D buckles, riveted, choice of three different positions - for optimal entry comfort, custom fit and personalized foot hold
• Cuff: Custom Shell HD, polyurethane for reliable progressiveness and good power transmission; Fiberglass Coreframe Composite insert for stiffness
• Shell: Polyurethane, fiberglass, Coreframe, Custom Shell HD, Sensifit insert
• Sense 35 mm strap, for secure foot hold and optimal power transmission
• Flex adjustment
• Oversized Pivot, riveted: The riveted Oversized Pivot system allows perfect power transmission between the shaft and the shell
The Coreframe 360° ensures low weight and an optimized skiing feel. Both the shell and the cuff inserts ensure that the boot retains its geometry and stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
Custom Shell HD Shell & Cuff
The Custom Shell HD process provides a complete top-to-bottom fit of the shoe in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction and new materials keep the foot closer to the shell.
Soft PU Sensifit insole on the outside of the shell provides extra ease of entry and an anatomical wrap around the instep.