Product details: Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 13 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Blue / Black
Uphill freedom plus downhill power equals zero compromise.
The new Salomon S/LAB Shift MNC binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, Shift to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
• Downhill performance : Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
• Touring capability : Shift offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
• Lightweight : Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminum and steel, Shift is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
• Hybrid Toe
• Ultimate elastic travel allowing for the boots to be held back when shocks get bigger, with no risk of pre-release.
• Made with Carbon-Infused PA for a light, yet strong construction.
• MNC: Compatible with all the normed boots of the market with no compromise on safety or performance.
• Carbon-infused PA construction
Easy step-in & out
Easy climbing aids manipulation|
Light weight construction
Carbon-infused PA construction
Sliding Toe pedal
MNC (Multi Norm Certified)
Skiers weight (kg): 66-125
Adjustment range (mm): 30
Please note: the selected stopper size should be the next largest, based on the center width of the ski (example: center width 95mm -> 100mm stopper). The selection "Size" corresponds to the stopper width.
When ordering a set we automatically mount the suitable stoppers without surcharge.