Product details: Salomon MTN Explore 95 21/22
A freeride touring ski combining uphill efficiency and downhill stability. Get more backcountry access with the MTN Explore 95 by Salomon. Lightweight for less effort going up, stable and predictable for confidence descending.
Salomon MTN Explorer 95 delivers this combination with a 3D Spaceframe construction and a C/FX reinforcement. Go get your adventures.
Features & Specs:
• Downhill performance: C/FX Carbon and flax laminate delivers power and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight. It delivers a smooth ride in the varying terrains of the backcountry.
• Touring efficiency: Spaceframe 2.0 is less material in key areas along the length of the ski that reduces overall weight for easier ascents.
• Stability : Pre-shaped 3D Karuba woodcore ensures great ski-to-snow contact and reduces vibrations, with less weight.
• A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
• C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
• The pre-shaped 3D full Karuba Woodcore provides stability and control while reducing weight.
3D Karuba full Woodcore
The pre-shaped 3D full Karuba Woodcore provides stability and control while reducing weight.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS.
Skin Tail Clip
Precut notch in the tail of the ski allows quick, easy and secure attachment of climbing skins.
Reference Length 169 cm
- Uphill Performance
- Freeride / Tour