Salewa Ortles Medium 2 Down Jacket Autumnal Men
Product details: Salewa Ortles Medium 2 Down Jacket Autumnal Men
The Salewa Ortles Medium 2 down jacket is a warm insulation layer for alpine mountaineering that combines down warmth with minimal pack size.
Whether used as an insulating mid-layer or outer layer, the 3D box chamber construction, 750 cuin 90/10 RDS certified (Responsible Down Standard) duck down fill and TirolWool Responsive hybrid insulation inserts are positioned to regulate just the right amount of thermal insulation needed in different body zones. TirolWool Responsive also keeps you nice and warm when wet, which is why we use it on the hood, shoulders and cuffs. The lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine activities. Features a fitted, back-adjustable hood and high collar for maximum storm protection.
The Free Motion cut construction and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders prevent riding up the hem when climbing. The Salewa Ortles Medium 2 Down Jacket packs down to save space thanks to its compression pocket.
• 3D down chamber construction for insulation
• Free Motion: underarm construction prevents slipping when climbing
• Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for good fit
• Chest pocket with zipper
• 2 outside pockets with zippers
• Elastic hem adjustment with stoppers
• Fitted, lined hood with regulation at the back of the head
• Body mapping design with TirolWool Responsive inserts
• Padded insert behind pocket zipper for maximum thermal protection
Main material: 92 % polyamide, 8 % polyester
Material 2: 100 % polyamide
Lining: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 90 % down, 10 % feather; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Filling 2: 60 % polyester, 40 % wool