- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Salewa Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Insulation Jacket Gold Men
Product details: Salewa Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Insulation Jacket Gold Men
During stop-and-go activities such as ski mountaineering, alpine mountaineering or climbing, climate control is very important. Phases of intense physical activity are often followed by phases in which you run the risk of hypothermia. The thermoregulating Salewa Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Responsive Insulation Jacket is designed to meet the specific insulation needs of different body zones during highly dynamic activities in cold conditions, while its durable Durastretch inserts make it ideal for rugged alpine activities.
Hybrid design meets hybrid insulation - TirolWool Responsive is an insulation fabric that combines polyester fibers reinforced with thermoactive minerals and wool from Tyrolean mountain sheep. The heat emitted by the body is absorbed and transformed into infrared radiation, stored and reflected. TirolWool Responsive is waterproof, breathable and still keeps you nice and warm even when wet.
The fitted, back-adjustable insulated hood adds extra protection. And because the Salewa Ortles Hybrid Insulated Jacket packs down to save space, it fits in any backpack and can be worn under any hardshell jacket.
• Padded hood with elastic front edge
• Elastic edged cuffs at hem and sleeves
• Front zipper with backed full-length windproof placket
• 2 outside pockets with zippers
• Chest pocket with zipper
• Inner pocket converts to compression pouch
• Stretchable inserts for more freedom of movement
• Material mix: inserts are elastic, soft and wind resistant
• Optimal moisture transport protects against freezing
• Material and function according to body shape (bodymapping)
Main material: 100 % polyamide
Material: 64 % polyamide, 25 % polyester, 11 % elastane
Lining: 100 % polyamide
Filling: 60 % polyester, 40 % wool