Product details: Salewa Ortles 3L Powertex Pants Black Out Men
Named and inspired by one of the most striking near-four-thousanders. The Salewa Ortles 3L Powertex are hard shell pants designed for ski touring, climbing and hiking in the cold season.
Also on board the Ortles is a belt with elastic regulation by means of a flap on the Velcro fastener, which is used on the back of the drawstring. The belt also has three attachment points for suspenders. The waistband is high, elastic and breathable. Optimized gussets and ergonomically preformed knees ensure unrestricted freedom of movement.
You can stow small pieces of equipment in the waterproof cargo pocket. During physical activity and higher heat generation, two side zips provide ventilation. The Ortles can be connected to the footwear with a hook mount, thus preventing snagging when using crampons.
With the Salewa Ortles Powertex 3L you get versatile and technically high-quality hard shell pants for all winter adventures on the mountain!
• Belt with elastic regulation and loops for suspenders.
• High-cut waistband, elastic and breathable at the back
• Gusset for optimal freedom of movement
• Ergonomically pre-shaped knees
• Waterproof pouch (cargo) pocket(s)
• Side (2-way) zipper
• Hooks on the bottom hem for attaching to footwear
• Fully elastic leg hem with internal grip (silicone)
• Ski boot compatible leg hem
• Water column: 20.000 mm
• Weight: 400 g (size 50/L)
100 % polyamide