Product details: Salewa Alpinist Combi Crampons Black / Yellow
Vinschgau, Pustertal or Sella, Langental or Sottoguda – the Dolomites are a vertical winter playground... The Salewa Alpinist Combi is a versatile, robust stainless steel hybrid crampon for technical ice climbing, mixed routes and general mountaineering.
Its carbon steel, 3D section frame construction has a strong and light clip design and a front basket to accommodate boots without a toe welt. The horizontal front points provide reliable purchase and load transfer on waterfall ice and horizontal rock edges. The overall geometry and semi-aggressive secondary points are engineered to provide a better grip on ice and in snow, while the extra mid-foot spikes offer additional security on verglas ridges and ice rime.
In addition to the strong and light design, what really sets this semi-automatic crampon apart are its unique length-adjustable straps – no more loose ends. They significantly reduce the risk of stumbling. The flexing studded anti-balling plates, which seal the entire under surface minimize snow build-up.
The low-profile heel bail of the Salewa Alpinist Combi crampons ensures a secure fit, while the micro-adjust wheel is still simple to operate when gloved up. With no tools required, it’s also quick and easy to adjust in the field.
• Adjustable length straps
• Replaceable anti-balling plates
• Secure grip, effortless movement and ergonomic rolling
• Horizontal frontal spikes
• Additional spikes in the midfoot area and spiked anti-balling plates for secure grip on glaciers
• Three-dimensional embossed frame for maximum strength combined with lightness
• Size adjustment possible without tools
• Adjustment wheel that is easy to use even with gloves on
• Size: 235 - 330 (mm, Mondopoint)
• Certificate: EN 893
• Material: Steel