Salewa Agner PTX 3L Hardshell Jacket Flint Stone Women
Product details: Salewa Agner PTX 3L Hardshell Jacket Flint Stone Women
Designed as a durable, yet lightweight packable fall-back outer layer for alpine climbing and summer mountaineering, the Salewa Agner Powertex 3 Layer Jacket offers waterproof and windproof weather protection.
Made of the proprietary 3-layer Powertex Extreme weather protection fabric, it offers a balanced combination of performance, weight and durability. The PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish coats the shell (water column: 15,000 mm).
During high-output activity, the breathable membrane transports vapour to the outside, maintaining a comfortable wear climate. The ergonomic sleeves and shoulders and free-motion-patterning ensure freedom of movement and zero hem lift on exposed faces. With a tailored under-helmet hood, high, integrated collar and single-handed adjustment.
A full-length waterproof front zip and elasticated cuffs and hem all help to keep the weather out. It also packs down small in its compression pouch to hang at the back of your harness or hide in your pack until you need it.
• Tailored hood with elastic binding
• Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
• Waterproof front zip
• 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
• Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
• Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
• Waterproof finish, all seams welded
• Stows small in integrated compression pouch
• Main fabric: Powertex Extreme 3L 20k/10k Tirolatmo Rip Eco 110: 56% polyester, 44% polyamide
• Insert (shoulder): Powertex Extreme Craft 20k/10k 78: 100% polyamide
60 % Polyester, 40 % Polyamid
Insert: 100 % Polyamid