Salewa Agner Hybrid Down Jacket Ombre Blue Men
Product details: Salewa Agner Hybrid Down Jacket Ombre Blue Men
In this Agner hybrid down jacket by Salewa you will find a balance between a hybrid insulation layer and optimal breathability. So your upper body is always in the right balance, never too hot or too cold. So it's perfect for alpine climbing and mountain tours where there's a lot to balance over a long day.
The materials have been carefully matched to the body's insulation and heat exchange functions using body mapping, and the hybrid construction developed warms only where the body needs it.
The down (90/10 high loft with a fillpower of 750) is only on the upper body, back and shoulders, while lightweight, abrasion-resistant stretch softshell is used where you need more breathability and freedom of movement.
But the real secret of the Agner Hybrid Down Jacket is the down chambers, which are not stitched in the usual way, but they are welded. Laser perforations between the partitions ensure that air can flow freely and excess body heat can be dissipated.
This also helps the jacket have an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio with excellent compressibility. In addition, the Agner Hybrid Down Jacket is equipped with a lightweight hood that fits under any helmet and provides additional protection from cold wind. The underarms, sides, hem and hood are made of the proven abrasion-resistant 4-way Durastretch Softshell.
• Tailored hood with elastic binding
• Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
• Flat side zipped pocket
• 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
• Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
• Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
• Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
• Side panels with laser cut perforations for ventilation
• Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
• Stows small in integrated compression pouch
Main fabric 1: 100 % polyamide
Main fabric 2: 85 % polyamide, 15 % elastane
Lining: 90 % down, 10 % feather